Sonic XL 4K 2022: Import Files via Phrozen OS Interface•
Posted on March 07 2022
Importing Files via WiFi
1) After connecting to the Phrozen Sonic XL 4K 2022 3D printer, slice your 3D prints in a slicer software and save it as a .zip file. Then enter Phrozen OS Interface, click PLATES on the top-right corner.
2) Select the file from your device and upload it onto the 3D printer.
3) Click on PRINT to initiate the printing process.
On this page, you will also see files that have previously been uploaded. Here, you can print out those files, select the resin profiles, or delete the files.
Importing Files via USB
1) After slicing your 3D prints in a slicer software and saving it as a .zip file, you now need to save the file on a USB drive.
2) Plug in the USB drive to the 3D printer. On the printer’s touch panel click on PLATES and then click on the USB icon. Select the 3D print you intend to print.
3) Make sure the resin you have selected is the one you intend on using.
4) If it isn’t, toggle through the menu on the touch panel, then click on the checkmark to select the correct resin . After that a pop up will appear. Click on Yes to initiate the printing process.
Get To Know Your Sonic XL 4K 2022
In this article, we’ll introduce you to the Sonic XL 4K 2022 and tell you all about the components and tools that are included in the tool box.Read More
How to Set Up Your Sonic XL 4K 2022
In this article, we will guide you through the steps of setting up your Sonic XL 4K 2022 LCD 3D printer before you get started with printing out yo...Read More
Performing an LCD Test on the Sonic XL 4K 2022
Before printing, you may need to check the status of your Sonic XL 4 2022’s LCD screen. This is to ensure that both the UV lights and the Mono-LCD ...Read More