Sonic XL 4K 2022: How to Import 3D Files Via DS Slicer•
Posted on March 07 2022
In addition to importing files via Phrozen OS Interface, you can also import files via Phrozen DS Slicer after you’re done slicing your dental 3D models. You’ll be able to import files in two ways: via the Network Sending function, and via USB.
Read on to find out more:
Importing Files Via Network Sending
1) On Phrozen DS Slicer, select Network Sending, then type in the IP address of your resin 3D printer.
2) After you’re done, click on Upload. Your IP address should be displayed on the touch panel.
3) Then connect to the Phrozen OS Interface, and select PLATES. Choose the Default Code and then choose Print.
4) The Sonic XL 4K 2022 will automatically begin printing after a 15-second delay.
Importing Files Via USB
1) On Phrozen DS Slicer, select Open the File.
2) Choose your file. Make sure it is saved as a ZIP file, then move it to the outermost folder of the USB.
3) Insert the USB drive onto your 3D printer, then select Print.
4) Click on the USB icon, and choose your 3D ZIP file.
5) Your 3D file will be uploaded onto the printer. Double-check and make sure this is the file you are looking to print.
6) Then click on Yes to begin printing.
7) The Sonic XL 4K 2022 will automatically begin printing after a 15-second delay.
Click here to learn how to set up your Sonic XL 4K 2022 dental 3D printer so that you can print out all your dental models with perfection. Click here to learn how to print out your first dental model.
Volume or Details? Get Both with the Sonic Mighty 8K
If you’ve seen our launch video for the Sonic Mighty 8K, you must have seen the three main models that we choose to represent the powerful details ...Read More
Why the Sonic Mighty 8K is Your Best Option
Learn more about all the new features and how Sonic Mighty 8K will make your 3D printing experience better.Read More
Get To Know Your Sonic XL 4K 2022
In this article, we’ll introduce you to the Sonic XL 4K 2022 and tell you all about the components and tools that are included in the tool box.Read More