Sonic XL 4K 2022: How to Connect & Set Up Resin Profiles•
Posted on March 07 2022
Connect Sonic XL 4K 2022 to Phrozen OS Interface
On the Printer
1) On the printer’s touch panel, select the WIFI button. Then make sure to connect to the same WiFi network as your computer or smartphone, or whichever device you intend to use to transfer over your files to the 3D printer. Type in your password, then click on CONNECT.
2) Once the Sonic XL 4K 2022 has successfully connected to the WiFi network, the IP address will be displayed on top of the touch panel.
On the Computer or Smartphone
1) Open your web browser on your computer or smartphone, and type in the IP address as shown on the resin 3D printer.
2) You have now successfully entered the Phrozen OS Interface! Now, you can start organizing your 3D files and resin profile settings!
Please make sure that you are directly connected to the router, mesh WiFi and WiFi extenders will not work.
Adjust Resin Profiles via Phrozen OS Interface on Sonic XL 4K 2022
1) Once you have entered Phrozen OS Interface, click on PROFILE on the top right corner of the page.
2) Add, adjust, or choose the resin profiles, according to your needs.
Make sure that the layer height has been set the same way as it was in the slicer software. The LCD 3D printer will not read other settings from the slicer, except for layer height and anti-aliasing.
Please click here to find out how you can import your files to the Sonic XL 4K 2022.
Volume or Details? Get Both with the Sonic Mighty 8K
If you’ve seen our launch video for the Sonic Mighty 8K, you must have seen the three main models that we choose to represent the powerful details ...Read More
Why the Sonic Mighty 8K is Your Best Bet Yet
Designed specifically to be the most versatile printer in its class, the Sonic Mighty 8K resin 3D printer is equipped with a 10” LCD screen while m...Read More
Get To Know Your Sonic XL 4K 2022
In this article, we’ll introduce you to the Sonic XL 4K 2022 and tell you all about the components and tools that are included in the tool box.Read More