Advice and answers from our team

For resins: If you are located in Mexico, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, or Lithuania, please note that you will need to hold a chemical import license to import resins. 

Please note that China DOES NOT allow the import of resins.

For curing lamps: If you are located in Mexico, you will need an import license to import UV curing lamps as well. 

Did this answer your question?