Before cleaning the resin vat, make sure to wear gloves.
*Note: You can also use the plastic scraper included in the toolbox to scrape the excess resin in order to speed up the process.
2. Store the resin in an opaque bottle.
3. After filtering out the resin, use a clean paper towel to remove the remaining resin in the vat.
4. Then spray 95% sanitizing alcohol (IPA) onto the FEP film and clean the leftover resin with a paper towel.
5. Repeat Step 4 until the resin vat is clean. Make sure to clean the edges as well.
6. After the resin vat is cleaned, install it back onto your LCD 3D printer.