1. Remove the platform and polish the platform with 80 grit sandpaper. Roughening the surface can strengthen adhesion between the model and the build plate. After polishing, use your fingertips to check the surface roughness of the build plate.
3. Increase the curing time of the bottom layer to strengthen the adhesion between the model and the build plate.
4. After printing several times, a thin layer of resin may cure on the build plate. Please use the metal scraper included in your tool box to scrape the build plate, then use 95% sanitizing alcohol to clean the plate thoroughly.
5. Lower the lifting-speed to below 60mm/min.
1. Photo or video of the issues you're facing.
2. Screenshot of your settings.
3. Include methods you’ve tried.